Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Batteries are a Good Thing

So I was all prepared to post some pics of a couple of projects that I am working on and my camera batteries are dead. And I don't have a scanner. Humph. I had rechargables and the charger around but I misplaced them and have been putting off buying a new set just in case I find them. But since they have been gone since before Christmas, I doubt I will find them anytime soon. We moved into our house in October and I guess during some unpacking I thought I put them in an obvious place. NOT. Better go out and buy some more. You know they will turn up right after. Sheesh.

Anyway... I just finished my first mini accordian brag book for my mom and I am working on my first paperbag brag book (say that 3 times fast!) for my sister and I have to say, I have no idea why I didn't try these sooner! They are really quick and so much fun! They can put their own favourite Paige (my neice) photos in.

As soon as I get some more betteries, I will post some pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't wait till you find your batteries :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  
Anonymous Lewis Bartholomew said...

Hello Jennifer, Not commenting on this blog, but rather the blog about your granduncle who died on HMCS ALBERNI. I am the Project Director for The Alberni Project (www.alberniproject.org) and would like to know more about your Grand uncle, his name and any photos you have of him or other information as we are updating our website in a couple of weeks and it would be nice to have more information on his page.

Thank you for your time, Lewis Bartholomew Courtenay BC mrbarth@shaw.ca

Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home